The Edge Color Process
You want a Really Thick Business Card, but do not want the white of the paper to show on the edges. Print Edge-Colored Business Cards to create a highlight color on the edges of your cards, or to match the solid background color of your design. We can Match any CMYK or PMS color. We have the widest variety of Quality Extra-Thick Paper Stocks available today, from Matte to Coated, Heavy-Textured to Super-Smooth, from Kraft Browns to Metallic-Pearlized. Adding Edge-Color to our Extra-thick business cards will create a truly unique card that will get noticed. Plus we offer Free Shipping on All Orders.
If you want to make a memorable first impression with your business card, our Extra-Thick Papers coupled with Edge Coloring create a beautiful and unique business card that will definitely get noticed and the person you hand it to will surely hold onto it. All of our papers are really thick, we are talking 2x, even 3x thicker than a typical business card, which is perfect for Edge Coloring.
A Brief Overview of all our Extra-Thick Papers:
- OUR THICKEST UNCOATED- 36pt Mohawk Superfine Eggshell: Ultrawhite and White.
- OUR SMOOTHEST MATTE- 35pt Neenah Classic Crest: Solar White and Natural White.
- LIGHT BROWN KRAFT- 26pt Environment Desert Storm.
- DARK BROWN KRAFT- 26pt Environment Grocer Kraft.
- METALLIC SHEEN- 25pt Esse Pearlized: White and Latte.
- HEAVILY TEXTURED PAPER- 32pt Mohawk Via Felt: Bright White and Warm White.
- THICKEST LINEN ON THE MARKET- 27pt Classic Linen: Solar White and Natural White.
- THICK COATED BUT “NOT TOO SHINY”- 27pt Silk Coated: Bright White.
- SHINY COATED- 22pt Gloss Coated: Bright White.
Click Here to Email us or give us a call at 845-514-2885.
Order PREMIUM Order CLASSIC
REVIEW PRICING & START YOUR ORDER
Print any size business card you want, from standard U.S. size (3.5″ x 2″) to international standard sizes and our range of square sizes from 2″ x 2″ to 3″ x 3″. We also offer Custom Size Business Cards, where you can print just about any specific size you want.